Friday, June 3, 2016

Black Tuesday

I stayed stuck, even as the heat raved angrily through the windows of my office. The walls screamed as the tempers arose. The devil walked in, yet, i sat still...rocking my chair forth and backward. The blacks i had worn communicated my mood.

His entourage crawled right behind him. Spirits, clawing through the door blinds as they passed. My spine left is position. My frozen fingers leapt for my Rosary. Heart pounding, soul screaming silently, eyes popping in anticipation, legs feeble with covered fear, I read the devil's mind.

A little demon crawled past his angry master, towards me. I didnt understand what they murmured...but, whatever i was, lacked goodness in it. For as soon as the devil stopped speaking, the demon's fist flew right to my face. I felt claws digging through flesh, blood oozing through injuries.

But then i survived the war...i hope i did. As soon as i touched the crucifix hanging from my Rosary, i woke!

The clock on my table ticked 1.47pm. My office shone brightly from the rays of the angry sun. Then, toothless, old, tattered, hungry-looking, yet, bold, the "CLIENT" walked into my office. His shadow blotted the sun's rays from my table. The moment he smiled, i saw a very familiar face...This time, it was no trance. . .the demon that just clawed its way into my trance sat physically before me!

No comments:

Post a Comment